Senior Software Developer - Marketing Intelligence
Beijing, CN CN
• Bachelor's degree in related field of study
• 0-2 years of experience in business management and marketing roles, preferably within Themed Entertainment industry
• Proficient with computers and Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent attention to details and strong ability to produce high quality reports and presentations
• Have critical thinking, be able to solve complex business problems and make research plans. Able to think outside the box and willing to try different research methods
• Have the ability to discover thematic learning from research and translate research data into actionable insights and suggestions through convincing reports and presentations
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with clients, supervisor, team and department
• Fluent in both English and Mandrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist in market and industry research in order to develop business strategies and plans
• Attend marketing campaigns, trade shows, conferences and industry events to maximize PIXOMONDO exposure
• Assist in establishing and maintaing Themed Entertainment industry business standard
• Work under direction of the Themed Entertainment Director
• Support the Themed Entertainment Director in sales negotiation, conference meetings and clients interaction.
• Evaluate new projects and ensure good return on investment through strategic research and business model development
• Collect all production process and stage information in the research theme entertainment market or industry, including demand identification, project design, new technology practice, field survey, etc., and present table or other forms of analysis results
• Explain the analysis results to provide objective, clear and operable results, so that the management can make fact based decisions.
• Assist in complete team and department OKRs.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site