Full Time Job
Integrated Account Executive
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Entercom Hartford and Radio.com have an exciting opportunity for an Integrated Account Executive to join our energetic and forward-looking sales team. The ideal candidate will showcase his or her strategic and entrepreneurial expertise by building collaborative relationships and providing customer solutions through an integrated suite of media platforms, including broadcast radio, mobile, search, OTT Streaming and other emerging products.
This position requires a dynamic and strategic individual who will champion Entercom and Radio.com in the local market. As an Integrated Account Executive with a focus on digital advertising, you'll use a consultative selling approach to build relationships with business providing a broad set of marketing solutions from our extensive market-leading portfolio.
• Consistently prospect for new revenue opportunities using client and category insights.
• Integrate digital solutions for current customers by engaging them in the full product line of Entercom offerings.
• Create custom campaigns that meet client needs across multiple media platforms including broadcast, digital (SEO, SEM, Social, Display, Email, and OTT), and events
• Establish strong relationships with internal team members by providing account management team with clear and concise direction for successful execution of campaigns
• Make decisions and solve problems independently to support customer needs
• Use Salesforce to manage day to day activity, pipeline, and forecasts
• Positively and professionally represent Entercom Hartford and Radio.com
• Minimum 3 years of account engagement, digital advertising sales, or media experience
• Proven track record of success
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
• Attention to detail and accuracy a must
• Ability to effectively solve problems
• Creative and able to adapt quickly to change
• Ability to disseminate data, recognize trends, and recommend solutions
• Position requires strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organization and time management
• Self-motivation and willingness to work as a team player are essential attributes