Technical AV Editor, EMEA
Amsterdam, NH NL
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Creative Marketing Production (CMP) at Netflix is focused on developing and delivering high-impact creative campaigns at speed and scale, to create public joy.
We are globally connected and locally empowered teams located in all our international offices.
Based out of our Amsterdam office and reporting to the Manager of Marketing Production Operations, you will serve as the go-to partner and key point-of-contact to all internal stakeholders, facilitating alignment between global and local internal teams dedicated to post-production, creative, production, localisation, strategy, media, marketing, publicity and social. This means that you are a nimble, entrepreneurial production & project management expert. You thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge and manage competing priorities amongst global, regional and local cross-functional stakeholders. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our end-to-end process of all artwork, static- and image-based print-related aspects of all our Netflix Original Title Campaigns, partnering with various internal cross-functional teams. Your role will also involve defining our strategy to drive efficiency in the way we operate at scale in the EMEA region. We will also lean on your expertise to identify partners to assist us in our growth in Eastern Europe and Africa.
• Develop and prepare production specification plans from media schedules with limited guidance.
• Drive and manage all aspects of static- / image-based print-related production work, including colour management, creating production-ready finished art / mechanicals, proof reviews, localization, resizes and everything in between.
• Create and modify finished artwork files / mechanicals for a variety of static- / image-based / print-related production needs (digital static images, OOH, or custom wraps) for regional marketing campaigns.
• Oversee retouching, proof reviews and campaign releases to ensure high-quality standards are maintained.
• Provide guidance and best-practices on finished artwork files for internal or external partners.
• Own day-to-day communications on static- / image-based print-related production workflows and asset production.
• Support the broader Marketing Operations team by consulting and giving context through a print-based / image-based creative and production lens.
• 8+ years Print Production / Digital-Imaging experience at a senior level in creative, production agency or similar environment.
• Advance fluency in colour theory, management and regional ICC profiling practices.
• Advance fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat.
• Knowledge of advertising and marketing campaign workflows, including translating media plans and delivery standards.
• Fluent in digital formats and best practices, know your PPI from your LPI.
• Fluent in print-based formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and trafficking.
• Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the evolving EMEA print-based marketing ecosystem, including exposure to/experience with publishers and distribution networks.
• Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams.
• Experience in retouching, masking, colour correction is preferrable.
• Fluency in English required. Fluency in a 2nd EMEA language as well as experience in at least 2 EMEA countries is advantageous and preferred.
• Please provide an online portfolio where applicable.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
• You're collaborative and you have the ability to welcome feedback while channeling them into your work.
• You appreciate excellence in the elements of advertising - photography, illustration, typography.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site