Chicago, IL US
Entercom Chicago is seeking integrated marketing professionals who can proactively develop business by problem solving for local, regional, and national businesses utilizing our various platforms, tools and resources. We are looking to add to our team a dynamic sales professional who is truly one of the BEST of the BEST! You will have the opportunity to represent six powerhouse radio stations, extensive digital marketing assets, widely attended events with unique sponsorship opportunities, and our e-commerce platform. In addition to our local outreach, with our extensive reach nationwide, you will have access to sell on a national level, across all 48 Entercom markets, and be handsomely compensated for it!
Entercom offers an attractive base salary, bonus compensation plus lucrative commissions beyond quota attainment.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, curious, pro-active problem solver, tenacious, detail-oriented, money-motivated and would approach this job as if they were their own CEO. You should have an array of successful business relationships to speak proudly about.
Located in the New East Side neighborhood, Entercom Chicago is the #1 entertainment and media company in Chicago, the go-to source for news, and the unrivaled sports leader. Home to the Cubs, Bears and Bulls, we dominate the airwaves. We are a trusted partner to our communities, businesses and brands; creating integrated campaigns and events, with deep fan engagement and community resonance. Entercom Chicago delivers unparalleled success and we want YOU to be a part of it.
Our lineup includes: 104.3 JAMS - C hicago's Hit Throwback Station; 670 THE SCORE - Home of the Chicago Cubs and Chicago Bulls; 93XRT - Chicago's Home for Music Lovers; B96 - Chicago's New Hit Music; US99 - Chicago's Hottest Country; and WBBM News Radio 780AM and 105.9FM
Why you will want to join our sales team at Entercom Chicago and what can we offer you:
• Ability to create highly successful multi-platform advertising campaigns including the broad reach of broadcast radio, internet radio plus targeted digital solutions, with killer lifestyle events and e-commerce
• Access to selling on a national level within 48 Entercom markets
• On-going coaching and training and development
• We give our sales team the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
• Opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses
• You would be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high energy people
• Build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
• Proactively develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
• Continuously learning and training on new assets and marketing techniques
• Create marketing campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers
• Close business and oversee the execution
of the marketing campaign and exceed client expectations
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Achieve sales objectives and goals
• Continuously build your knowledge
of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
• Proven success in selling media, event/sponsorship sales, or digital platforms
• Ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record of exceeding goals
• Thorough understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio, and interactive
• A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs
• Strong problem solving skills – you're someone who identifies a problem as an opportunity to develop business
• Proficiency in MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• A positive attitude and a desire to continuously grow your income
''Must have a valid driver's license and, iinsurance.''
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site