Language Producer Latin Spanish, Originals Localization
Mexico City, Mexico
Our International Originals Post Production team supporting Latin American content is seeking an experienced Post Production Coordinator for our rapidly growing slate. This initiative, which is central to Netflix's growth strategy in Latin America, focuses on developing and producing original series and films from across the region.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and initiative. The role will be based in Mexico City, MX and will support Post Managers, Production Managers and Creative Execs internally, whilst also being key point of support for external partners. Collaborative working is a must, with a need to liaise with many internal specialist teams to ensure our content is maintained at the highest standards and to deadlines. A strong technical understanding of all things post and great logistical skills are core.
Specific Responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Support the post managers reviewing schedules, budgets, quotes, and workflows
• Keeping up to date with Netflix tools, specifications, and technologies
• Track and manage all post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status
• Set up and manage dailies and cut viewing for internal Creative Execs
• Set up and attend post production calls and meetings as needed
• Coordinate with internal specialists from onboarding new projects through the delivery process - i.e. QC, localisation teams, archiving assets, etc
• Update and manage internal database/trackers
• Manage Publicity and Marketing requests and assets
• Set up key creative approval sessions such as final mixor color correction reviews
• Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English languages
• 3-5 years as freelance or in-house Post Supervisor/Coordinator/Scheduler in long form productions.
• Local vendor and post production knowledge in Mexico or other Latin American Region.
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
• Familiar with the current trends and post production workflows
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Team-player who operates in a dynamic team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Ability to travel to international offices and vendors as needed.
• Understanding of how to prioritize and how to respond accordingly
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Mail
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site