New York, NY
Position Summary: Provide support for distribution and coverage reporting for the Telemundo and TeleXitos broadcast networks, affiliate national sales reporting, operations and ratings analysis, and launch and operational support for Telemundo broadcast affiliates.
• Distribution and Coverage Reporting
• Assist Affiliate Distribution Manager with Telemundo and TeleXitos coverage reporting
• Track cable, DBS and OTT carriage for 81+ stations in the Telemundo network to ensure compliance with must carry and contractual carriage obligations
• Monitor MVPD and TV listing sites to ensure accurate programming information, time zone and logos for Telemundo stations
• Prepare competitive coverage comparison for Spanish language television networks
• Maintain Channel Finder tool and work with SNL Kagan to ensure Telemundo cable distribution is accurately reported. Respond to viewer questions submitted to veotelemundo.com.
• Assist Affiliate Distribution Manager with monitoring stations' technical setup to ensure compliance with contractual obligations
• Affiliate National Sales Support
• Maintain National Sales Reference Guide outlining national sales process and important sales resources available to affiliates
• Assist in the creation of sales guides and Affiliate playbooks for tentpole events
• Collect affiliate rates on an annual basis for regular and tentpole programming, update as necessary, and create consolidated rate card. Assist manager in analyzing rates.
• Input programming information and corresponding rates for each affiliate station into Wide Orbit avail system
• Create Affiliate Sales presentations and one sheets, including sponsorship opportunities, sponsorable events, local programming, coverage details and market facts for NSO and local use
• Create local sales presentation template for Affiliates that includes network programming, Hispanic market statistics and Telemundo performance
• Affiliate Research Support
• Pull and analyze ratings for Nielsen subscribed Affiliates and create performance highlights for national sales team.
• Prepare monthly TVROCs and DAVD OTT viewership reports for Affiliate markets
• Maintain network primetime performance tracker
• Affiliate Relations Operational Support
• Maintain Telemundo Operations & Resource Guide, a comprehensive document that describes all network functions for new affiliates and station employees
• Maintain Telemundo Opportunity Presentation for prospective affiliates
• APT and Urgent Messaging User Management
• Telemundo Directory, Distribution lists and GAL ID management
• Bachelor's Degree
• Bilingual Spanish preferred
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site