Woodland Hills, CA
Integration Technician (Temporary)
Job Title:Integration Technician (Temporary)
Job Description:Your Mission
Infinity Ward is currently seeking a Integration Technician (Temporary). This person's primary focus will be to manage large scale code and asset integrations across multiple branches, help handle conflict resolution, and shepherd our builds through QA to ensure the content creator teams are operating smoothly. Additionally, through your experience you will bring ideas and process improvements to the table to help improve our efficiency over time. This is a position that straddles the line between entry level production and engineering roles.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Design test plans for QA consumption.
• Create and automate test cases.
• Run regression tests.
• Interface with development teams to anticipate potentially problematic commits.
• Manage code and asset integrations across multiple branches.
• Resolve integration conflicts alone or in coordination with software engineers.
• Design and create scripts, tools, and other automation to improve efficiency and optimize QA time.
• Communicate with production, QA, and leadership teams on build status and known issues.
• Respond to custom build requests and needs coming from production.
• 2+ years of game industry related experience.
• Basic working knowledge of one or more programming or scripting languages.
• Previous experience with automated software test tools and scripting.
• Systems integration, verification and validation experience.
• Familiarity with the entire game development life cycle.
• Extensive experience with discrepancy reporting systems. (e.g. JIRA)
• Ability to prepare and present reports, both written and oral.
• Familiarity with code database, and custom build tool sets.
• CS degree or equivalent
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site