Summer 2021 Intern - Software Engineering
San Mateo, CA
This internship is for Summer 2021.
PlayStation Studios: MBA Strategic Planning Intern
San Mateo, CA
The Portfolio and Strategy team is responsible for both long term content portfolio plans as well as the long-term strategy of PlayStation Studios. This internship is a unique opportunity to work on long-term strategic projects that help set the future of PlayStation Studios and the projects it tackles. You willwork with the Strategic Planning Manager to help strengthen our products and business strategies with valuable analysis, data, and consumer insights.
• Pursuing an MBA degree from a top-tier institution and/or within 1 year of their post-graduation date
• Support portfolio strategy by analyzing the market performance of current titles, serving as an industry analyst
• Experience in consulting, banking, or strategy roles
• Proven analytical skills to identify problems and seek solutions. Capable of analyzing and evaluating requirements and making solution recommendation
• Excellent written and verbal communication along with strong organizational skills
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of game industry
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site