Los Angeles, CA
The SVP Media is looking for a sharp, detail-oriented Coordinator to provide dedicated administrative assistance and project support for their team. You will have complete ownership of their calendars, expenses, meeting agendas and manage complex travel itineraries. You will be the go-to resource for the team on processes, procedures and help escalate urgent matters, all while keeping a good pulse on the organization's health and morale. You will be working in a fast-paced environment with passionate team members who are focused on quality and execution. You must thrive on creativity and innovation, working to inspire a multifunctional team with an approach that embraces teamwork, collaboration, mentorship, open communication and diversity.
• Heavy calendar management in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
• Ownership of various meetings, collecting and creating agendas.
• Involved project work dependent on org needs.
• Plan and execute on-site and off-site meetings, dinners, and team events.
• Prepare monthly expense reports and handle complex travel itineraries.
• Set up travel and accommodations for executives or visitors coming to CBS.
• Serve as the face of CBS on behalf of your leads and help them build great relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts.
• Establish trusted relationships across the extended management team, i.e., C-suite leaders, key client leaders, etc.
• Work to develop and implement new processes and mechanisms that will ultimately improve team performance, creativity, communication and collaboration.
• 1-3 years of experience in talent management, project management, consulting, or marketing and/or 1-3 years of experience in an administrative support role.
• Advanced knowledge of Outlook e-mail/calendar, Zoom, Slack, OneDrive, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
• Experience with heavy calendaring for multiple principals or teams.
• Track record of consistently going above and beyond.
• Understanding of traditional and digital entertainment marketing, including but not limited to on-air, display, print, OOH, paid social, performance and digital media channels.
• Exemplary team player able to build relationships quickly with internal and external stakeholders with a wide range of personality types.
• Comfortable in a test-and-learn environment.
• Possess strong decision-making skills and can operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
• Creative thinker with strategic and analytical prowess.
• Detail oriented with strong project management skills.
• Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
• An excellent listener and communicator with a high EQ.
• Embraces accountability.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site