WEAR-TV has an immediate opening for a Digital Content Producer. We are looking for someone who not only loves social media and digital but understands content specificity. The Digital Content Producer will be responsible for curating content in a timely fashion across platforms. This person will work directly with the Executive Producer of Digital, the News Director, etc. to create strategic day-to-day plans for retention and acquisition across all platforms.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Must be a self-starter with a solid news judgment
• Creative person who works well in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
• Knowledgeable on reaching audiences on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social platforms.
• Strong writer, leader, and communicator
• Proficient with non-linear editing (i.e. Avid) and newsroom systems, such as iNews
• Must know how to read and extract data analysis
• Copy editing
• Writing headlines teases, and push alerts
• Knowledge of producing digitally optimized video or graphic elements for digital/social media
• A journalism degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site