Visual Effects Artist
Job Title:Senior Environment Artist
As a Senior Environment Artist, you will create cutting-edge environments and worlds. This is a senior-level role and pivotal to the creation of our stunning visuals for our AAA titles.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Create models/textures and assemble scenes for architectural and organic environments.
• Work closely with the Art Director, a team of artists, and level designers to assemble and detail game environments.
• Troubleshoot and maintain levels to stay within design spec, art, and memory/framerate budgets.
• Communicate effectively with other team members to ensure that projects goals are met.
• You have significant industry experience with a proven track record of shipping AAA titles.
• You possess proficiency in Maya or 3ds Max, Photoshop, Zbrush, Substance Designer/Painter.
• You have an exceptional understanding of forms, shapes, and silhouettes as it pertains to modeling.
• You have the proven ability to demonstrate and execute multiple art styles.
• You possess the ability to visualize and build levels with minimal concept art and direction.
• You have a strong technical ability to manage memory, frame rate limits, and budgets.
• You are a self-starter, requiring minimal direction, and can commit to deadlines while carrying a vision through to completion.
• You thrive in a collaborative environment, work well with other team members, are flexible to change, and can give/receive feedback.
• You are deadline-oriented, can manage and organize work to ensure deadlines are met with the ability to adjust to changes.
• Experience creating high-quality 3D architecture, environments, lighting, and levels for shipped AAA games titles.
• Possess a foundation in traditional arts.
• Experience with Unreal Engine.
Vicarious Visions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site