Account Executive (KCSO)
The Account Executive is responsible for partnering with local clients, both on the agency level and direct, to create innovative and unique marketing and advertising solutions that target a client's demographics and products/services.
The Account Executive role is a sales role focused on delivering quarterly results and meeting individual budget requirements.
• Cultivate relationships and service new and existing key accounts to meet established monthly/quarterly goals
• Prospect new business through cold callings, networking, utilizing market monitoring for broadcast media etc.
• Create customer focused solutions for local businesses through traditional and non-traditional revenue streams; broadcast, web/digital products
• Complete tasks such as posting, weekly forecasting, reporting and tracking of new business prospects with manager.
• 2 years of experience in direct sales
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills as well as ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• 3 years of media sales experience
• External applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must meet driving requirements and have a valid driver's license
• Bachelor's Degree
• Qualified candidates should have self-motivation, resourcefulness and creativity
• Working knowledge of broadcast ratings and research preferred
• Should be a team player, willing to share knowledge and affect team growth
• Bilingual – English and Spanish
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site