Full Time Job
- Full Time
Are you the best of the best, self-motivated, fearless, creative, a pro-active problem solver, tenacious, detail-oriented, money motivated and approach your job as if YOU are your own CEO? If you answered yes, than you might be the right person for this job. We are looking for self-starters who are organized and have the ability to work with little direct supervision. Successful candidates must be well spoken, professional in appearance and business acumen, as this is a position that requires contact with businesses and nonprofit organizations crossing multiple categories.
The outside sales and marking position is a critical liaison between the business community and Entercom Portland. Entercom has the latest tools and technology, the most knowledgeable management, and is known for offering the best work environment for radio advertising in the industry. Nobody in the market can offer more to their clients than Entercom can.
As an Account Executive with Entercom, you will also represent some of the largest sports teams and talent in the entertainment industry. In keeping with the other members of the Entercom teams, the #1 trait we look for is a ''WINNING ATTITUDE''! We are looking for driven individuals who refuse to lose or compromise their level of success even in an unsteady economy. If all of this describes YOU, please forward your resume, including career success stories today.
Entercom offers all full-time employees a generous benefits package that includes Dental/Health/Vision/401K Match/Paid Vacation and Sick time, plus many other employee perks.
Successful candidates are experts in:
• Strategic targeting of clients
• Prospecting and relationship building
• Securing face to face appointments
• Thoroughly analyzing customer needs
• Creatively designing marketing campaigns
• Strategically selling compelling concepts to key local and regional decision makers
• Coordination of all aspects of client radio advertising campaigns including copy, productions, billing collections, remote broadcasts and event marketing
• Resolves past due account issues with clients, including collection responsibilities for all past due accounts
• Must have a valid driver's license and, if a personal vehicle is required, insurance.
• Media sales
• Sports and event sponsorship sales
• Digital sales background preferred
• Successful track record of new business development
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding defined sales goals
• Strategic multi-level selling
• Conceptual understanding of client needs analysis and its benefits
Additional preferred traits:
• Creative thinker
• Social media and web savvy
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site