VP - Global Business Services
Knoxville, TN US
Magnolia – Coordinator, Program Management
The joint venture with Chip and Joanna will offer remarkable real-life stories with everyday heart, humor, hope, and human connection with programming genres that include fascinating families, heartwarming transformations, and life’s milestone and transformational moments.
As a valued member of the Program Management team, you will use internal and external systems as tools to assist in the efficient content operations workflow lifecycle from program proposal and greenlight, through delivery of programs and related assets.
Our ideal candidate is technically savvy and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. If you are passionate about helping to bring our amazing content to the air, we want to talk to you.
• Manage brand submissions landing page for development intake
• Collaborate with Global Operations and IT to implement enhancements and revisions to content data systems
• Conduct and distribute weekly/monthly reporting and analytics
• Secure Network title approvals and submit title clearance docs to insurance company
• Support departmental technical initiatives/taskforces
• Become proficient in Magnolia Production Guidelines
• Create programming records in DEAL for all stages, from pre-greenlight to inventory creation
• Traffic episodic descriptions and titles to metadata team
• Track source materials for repacked programming
• Troubleshoot technical on-boarding and deliverable issues with production companies
• Request media assets for production executives and production companies
• Responsible for meeting tech support and internal video management
• Schedule team meetings and conference calls
• Help create meeting agendas and take/distribute notes
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years of television production experience, at a network or production company.
• Solid knowledge of production operations, post-production process, and current industry standard practices.
• Technical proficiency is required. Candidate will be working with a variety of software applications including Discovery proprietary tools.
• Ability to apply project management skills to build and maintain excellent user/client relationships across teams internally & externally
• Excellent communication and follow-up skills and the capability of working on multiple projects in various stages of production in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Impeccable organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
• Ability to monitor timelines and adjust your work as needed, prioritizing the most important pieces to achieve incredible success
• Candidate must have the ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.