Atlanta, GA US
Project Coordinator (Temporary)
Temporary Project Coordinator
• Performs tactical project management support activities.
• Coordinates and tracks technology and operational requests and schedules to ensure timely outcomes.
• Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur.
• Measures project success factors with respect to cost, schedules and/or quality.
• Articulates information well Personal commitment to project success.
• Focuses on providing process improvement suggestions.
• Responsible for aiding in QA testing for all projects.
• 1 year of business experience
• Some experience coordinating projects
• Ability to work independently and with a team Highly motivated, self-starter
• Undergraduate degree required
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands