• • Must have knowledge of computerized teleprompting system for live and taped television programs.
• • Set up and execution of studio productions.
• • Maintain broadcast studios and related studio areas.
• • Other duties as assigned.
Experience Requirements:• • Knowledge of set construction a plus.
• Candidates must be willing to work varied shifts-overnight, holidays and weekends included.
• Must be a member of the International Alliance of Theatrical and Stage Employees union Local #3 or be willing to join the union by tendering initiation fee and monthly dues as required by I.A.T.S.E, Local #3 to maintain employment.
• Equivalent military training from Defense Information School (DINFOS) and associated experience will be considered.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site