Local Sales Manager
• • Must have knowledge of computerized teleprompting system for live and taped television programs.
• • Set up and execution of studio productions.
• • Maintain broadcast studios and related studio areas.
• • Other duties as assigned.
Experience Requirements:• • Knowledge of set construction a plus.
• Candidates must be willing to work varied shifts-overnight, holidays and weekends included.
• Must be a member of the International Alliance of Theatrical and Stage Employees union Local #3 or be willing to join the union by tendering initiation fee and monthly dues as required by I.A.T.S.E, Local #3 to maintain employment.
• Equivalent military training from Defense Information School (DINFOS) and associated experience will be considered.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households.