Local Sales Manager
Philadelphia, PA US
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Are you persuasive? Have Media sales experience? Nexstar Media Group, the largest broadcast company in the country, is searching for a Local Account Executive for its Philadelphia TV station (WPHL) and all of its digital properties including Weather.com and best in class OTT.
If you are an aggressive, customer-focused, self-starter who likes to win we want to hear from you.
You will need to generate revenue, maintain local relationships, have a positive attitude, and work well with a team. Come join the best place to work in Philly!
• Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
• Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
• Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
• Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Minimum one year's experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
• Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site