Associate Creative Director
Santa Monica, CA
Hulu’s Marketing team is seeking a Senior Media Manager who will be an outstanding addition to our Media team. In this role, you will be responsible for helping us build, strategize and execute our Brand/Live, Films and B2B campaigns go-to-market strategies. The right person for this role is passionate not only for media but also has a passion for Entertainment and Sports. If you are someone who has managed entertainment media campaigns, is highly organized, and able to work across many different teams, then this is a great role for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Assist the Principle Media Manager with all aspects of planning from creation of plans, setting communication goals, KPIs/benchmarks to the monitoring and assessing performance.
• Use data such as MMM’s, various research studies and competitive intel to support your go-to-market approaches.
• Work with internal and external partners to develop strategies and learning agendas that will drive our various desired business outcomes in a collaborative environment
• Mentor, guide, and review the work of the Media Coordinator (budgets, P.O., process, billing, executional elements of campaign launches, competitive review, etc.)
• Provide recommendations to improve strategies, tactics, visibility, and increase conversions
• Partner with internal and external teams to develop and optimize growth in viewerships and brand strategies while will assist in driving incremental subscriber growth, brand consideration and awareness of our Films
• Drive forward unique creative visions, working closely with Marketing to execute on creative strategies to attract new viewers
• Craft thoughtful recommendations of new tactics that are backed by data and can elevate performance against our KPIs
• Stay up-to-date with media trends, potential new channels and strategies to keep Hulu ahead, including updates to digital media, measurement including cross-channel attribution, etc.
WHAT TO BRING
• 6+ years integrated media planning experience with a proven track record of having executed successful campaigns across all funnels and channels
• A deep understanding of Integrated Media Planning with a deep generalist knowledge set of all media channels.
• Experience in building a brand and driving a subscription based business while working in a ROI, metric-driven role
• Flexibility; the desire to pivot in real-time with ability to have a creative approach to problem solving – finding the yes rather than saying no
• Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, highly charged environment.
• Demonstrated ability to set goals, meet deadlines, and successfully manage multiple assignments.
• Self-motivated and resourceful.
• Strong communication skills with both internal teams and external vendors.
• Passionate team mentality.
• Bachelors or advanced degree in Marketing or Communications is preferred
• Strong entertainment or brand building background
• Experience working with a media agency
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site