Executive Assistant - Marketing Services
The ViacomCBS Digital Partnership Marketing team is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to help support cross-platform promotional opportunities for streaming video properties on the CBS All Access subscription service. This is a new role that requires someone with excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to effectively project manage. The job will work closely with many internal partners from ViacomCBS Digital and other key groups to grow and engage the CBS All Access audience.
The Coordinator should be an innovative problem solver with experience managing marketing campaigns from concept and launch through optimization and post-mortem reporting. The ideal candidate is able to go beyond traditional processes and tactics to provide impactful strategies.
• Manage and support marketing campaigns that drive subscription starts for marquee All Access live tentpoles, Sports events, and Originals launches - Grammy Awards, NFL and SEC football, UEFA, NCAA basketball, Fall TV, Star Trek, and more.
• Facilitating asset gathering (style guides, digital assets, reference material, etc.) from creative partners and ensuring organized delivery to channel teams, in a timely manner
• Drive new ideas and processes to improve quality, efficiency and performance of creative campaigns; Own the creation of jira tickets, creative briefs and manage revisions, delivery to all parties, tracking and recaps on campaigns
• Manage and communicate content calendar and project backlog for live event properties throughout the year, developing and tracking creative timelines for network priorities, sports tentpoles and live events; highlighting availability of tentpoles on CBS All Access apps, identifying user flows and flagging marketing concerns as needed
• Identify, craft and test new marketing opportunities to improve user retention and increase revenue for subscribers
• Support Partnership Marketing team with event post-mortems and recap presentations, pulling reporting and insights from external and internal partners as needed
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• College degree
• 1+ years of experience required, preferably at a media company or agency
• Understanding and experience in digital marketing including A/B testing, copywriting, data analysis, building creative briefs and comprehensive marketing plans
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
• Be positive and willing to jump in on all kinds of projects, sometimes outside of normal day-to-day work
You might also have -
• Familiarity with Jira and/or any other similar project management software
• Hands-on and comfortable with end-to-end execution; able to work under pressure, recognize problems and find solutions
• Have an analytical mind, natural curiosity and passion for consumer marketing
• Communicates professionally, clearly and effectively - in person, over email/chat - across all functions and levels of the organization
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site