San Diego, CA
Copywriter, WWS Creative
This is a contracted position through our staffing partner Yoh Services.
As a copywriter on the Worldwide Studios Creative team, you'll have the opportunity to craft stories for some of the world's leading entertainment brands. Work hand-in-hand with some of our industry's top creative minds to create craft compelling copy that moves, inspires, and drives action.
• Understanding and appreciation of storytelling, language and structure
• Demonstrated ability to use language to build compelling user experiences
• Ability to critically approach challenges and construct an intentional, purposeful solution
• Ability to adapt writing style and sensibility to the specific job and characteristics of a particular game or project.
• Ability to be a proactive contributor to the creative process from the beginning of a project through delivery.
• Ability to channel and focus creativity and execute on projects under challenging time constraints and deadlines.
• Ability to understand and execute on client feedback and notes to achieve desired end product.
• Ability to work as part of a small team on both short term and long term projects
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. The copywriter must be able to proactively seek out information in a collaborative and supportive way to create world-class copy that drives both vision and results
• Three-plus experience writing brand-focused copy
• Demonstrated ability to craft short form, medium form and long form copy
• A proven sense of style
• Understanding and/or interest in the video game industry desirable, but not required
• Agency experience desirable, but not required
About Worldwide Studios Creative
Worldwide Studios Creative is an internal creative team that drives the brand vision for some of the video game industry's top software properties. Our tactics span the creative spectrum from print and digital to live event, retail and broadcast. Our team is small but driven, putting an emphasis on quality storytelling and creativity to deliver memorable and impactful experiences to our consumers.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site