News Assistant - Health
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
News Assistant - Health (Temporary)
Temporary Health News Assistant
• Placing calls to support breaking news and on-going news stories.
• Monitor a variety of sources, including social media, wires and local news, and evaluate newsworthiness.
• Conduct research at the direction of producers and Desk management, which may include identifying video or digital stories.
• Support Desk management in efforts to ensure show staffs and reporters are available for live shots and coverage of live events.
• One years' experience in news environment and previous newsroom experience.
• Strong general news judgment and editorial skills.
• Should have the ability to multi-task and make fast decisions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Candidate should be computer literate and have a working knowledge of social media.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands