Publicity Assistant, Atria Books
Simon & Schuster
New York, NY US
Overview and Responsibilities
The Nickelodeon Programming department is seeking a highly enthusiastic Programming Coordinator to assist with the planning and scheduling of Nickelodeon and Nick At Nite. If you have a passion for content and are extremely detail-oriented and organized, this role may be for you!
• Build episodic schedules for Nickelodeon and Nick at Nite that improve ratings potential.
• Screen episodes to find themes for on-air stunting
• Maintain all metadata for Nickelodeon channels
• Accountable for reviewing ingested episodes in the digital library to ensure accuracy
• Work with Broadcast Operations and Media Services to make sure content is delivered on time.
• Track the usage of licensed content
• Update program ratings trackers and monitor performance data
• Monitor the competition, create reports and identify possible competitive risks.
• Assist Programming department with special projects
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years of experience working in television (internship experience considered)
• Working knowledge of television programming and scheduling
• Passion for children's television, general audience programming and movies
• Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• Knowledge of Sports is a plus