Atlanta, GA US
The Turner Sports Production Management department is the front line communication point between creative production, talent services, technical operations, on-site logistics, crewing and more. We are the team who facilities all the studio and remote productions for Turner Sports – from Inside the NBA to UEFA and all our sports properties in between. We are excellent multi-taskers, highly detailed, relationship building, outside-the-box thinkers with the strongest work ethics in this fast based 24/7 business.
The Production Coordinator is an entry level position which will play a vital role in assisting the Turner Sports Production Management team with various elements of production management. This role will support both the remote and in-studio components of the department. Due to this, the schedule is varied and could include nights and weekends at times. This role requires someone who is a self-starter, who can take a task and make it their own. This position requires someone who can prioritize their own tasks and schedule and is effective at managing up by anticipating needs. No previous production experience is required.
• Book production team travel for remotes
• Keep track of all freelance staff active status and handle all onboarding for freelancers
• Work with Payroll for timely payment of freelance staff
• Process freelancer expenses and per diem
• Support Production Manager Associate with ELEAGUE Studio duties
• Support Creative Services Sports Unit Production Manager and Coordinator on specialty shoots and other needs
• Manage shipments of remote swag needs
• Be generally available to provide full support to this department of nine people to whatever needs may arise
• Complete tasks on deadline for time sensitive material
• Must be able to work 40 hours per week + potential for overtime
• Must have good communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently
• Time management and organizational skills: must be able to meet deadlines, have extreme attention to detail and juggle different personalities
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands