Summer 2021 Intern - Software Engineer - Subscriptions
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Diego, CA
Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for a Product Manager Intern to join our established, high performance team in San Diego, CA. Our ideal candidate is hardworking and passionate about this field.
This internship is for Summer 2021.
Product Manager Intern
San Diego, CA.
As a product manager intern you will provide strategic oversight and drive results for the Sony Interactive Entertainment Commerce Platform.
• Work with cross functional team spanning across engineering, legal, finance and various business teams to perform business due diligence for defining strategic vision for complex business initiatives
• Gather functional business requirements and author detailed requirements for engineering teams
• Assist with analysis and prioritization of product features
• Define and communicate product features and benefits with product management, engineering, marketing, business stakeholders and the leadership team
• Champion the value proposition and competitive advantage for each product
• Develop and conduct user studies to better influence product decisions
• Lead the product planning forecast and cost analysis process across all touch-points and analyze the business results
• Work on adjacent projects with various teams as necessary
• Passionate about user experience.
• Advanced quantitative and analytical abilities.
• Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload.
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills with the ability to interact with internal customers and external partners in a professional manner.
• Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
• User research experience and expertise with the capability of interpreting data and results.
• Product cost, forecast and budgetary understanding and experience.
Nice to Have
• Bachelors or Masters in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Design or related field.
• Experience in strategic planning for e-commerce platform.
• Prior Product Management experience, experience driving product outcomes.
• Experience in driving cross-functional teams with proven results.
• Experience in drafting business and engineering specifications.
• Technical expertise proven by working closely with engineering/technical teams.
• Experience working with senior management and executive teams.
• Experience in the payments industry.
• Prior experience in and/or passion for the gaming industry.
• Past programming experience within a workplace or academic environment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site