Summer 2021 Intern - Incident Management Analyst
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Diego, CA
Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for a Software Engineer Intern to join our established, high performance team in San Diego, CA. Our ideal candidate is hardworking and passionate about this field.
This internship is for Summer 2021.
Software Engineer Intern – Subscriptions
San Diego, CA.
The subscriptions team's mission is to create a world class system for managing millions of PlayStation subscribers and help the business to sell valuable services to all our players. Our software engineering intern will take part in all our team's activities including:
• Create well-tested code to enhance our platform
• Take part in design and code of new features
• Support our platform by responding and troubleshoot issues
• Use Java and various AWS technologies to build a scalable system
• Have fun being part of a high performing agile team
• Studies in Computer Science or related field
• Java or other modern programming language knowledge
• Understanding of web technologies
• Understanding of database technologies (SQL or No-SQL)
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site