Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Diego, CA
The Device Management Team works on a java based micro-service responsible for device related business rules such as activation, deactivation, fraud and account association.
This is a contract role (with an anticipated length of 6 months); responsible for design and implementation of interactive web-based services. In this role you will be creating and maintaining Java code and provide component level designs for the Sony PlayStation Network platform. Duties include:
• Participate as a member of development team.
• Perform in-depth analysis of functional or business requirements.
• Participate in code review.
• Prepare and execute unit tests.
• Apply advanced technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Java).
• May perform solution design.
• Implement end user or enterprise infrastructure or services prepared by more senior technologist.
• Perform work assigned by others.
• Provide time / resource estimates.
• BS degree in computer science or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience with Java
• Experience developing applications on Unix/Linux platforms
• Experience with servlet containers (e.g., Tomcat), JAXRS, Spring, and related technologies
• Experience using source control (esp. Git) and bug tracking systems in a team environment
• Experience in object-oriented analysis and design
• Experience developing web services using JSON and XML.
• Must possess the drive and passion for quality with the ability to inspire, excite and motivate other team members.
• Must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills and be able to work with others at all levels, effective at working with geographically remote and culturally diverse teams.
• AWS knowledge/experience
• Experience with agile development methodologies and test driven development processes preferred
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site