College Marketing Representative
Los Angeles, CA US
At Radio.com, we focus on client programs that involve Advanced Digital, Social, Event and Audio solutions. Each day, our Account Executives actively network with local, regional, and national CEO/CMO's to discuss their needs, and provide comprehensive and powerful digital advertising solutions. We're seeking a strategic Account Executive to focus on accounts that need a marketing program, not just a few ''banner ads''. In this role, you will play a major part in leading partnerships and developing new relationships with some of the world's largest advertisers as well as ''New to Digital'' clients. This is a quota carrying sales role. We are looking for a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved, with the help of Radio.com's support team and management, in building solutions for advertisers that lead to long-term partnerships.
You should have a real passion for all things digital. Being a huge music fan won't hurt either! Strong communication, presentation, and problem solving skills are an essential part of this role. We value self-starters, with the ability to work independently, but cooperatively and enthusiastically, in what is still a startup environment. If you have a strong track record of hitting established targets, and enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment, AND love music and entertainment, we just might be a match!
• You will spend time prospecting new clients, evangelizing Radio.com and all it has to offer.
• You will be responsible for building positive relationships, maintaining ongoing communications and ensuring that client needs are met.
• You will take opportunities and translate them into compelling stories for the marketplace.
• You will maintain a high level of internal and external client service orientation while providing excellent customer service
• 5+ years of experience in digital advertising across sales and account management
• Demonstrated an ability to prospect, close and nurture clients
• An entrepreneurial approach to business
• Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment
• Strong work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, and analytical skills
• Experience structuring, negotiating and closing large partnership deals with top holding companies
• Experience using Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Google Docs
• Ability to think and plan strategically
Must have a valid driver's license and, if a personal vehicle is required, insurance