Core Software Developer - Junior
Moving Picture Company
Bengaluru, KA IN
• Work with the team's Lead Developer to ensure that implementations are consistent with and compliant to the R&D department's overarching strategies.
• Work with the team to help resolve issues and solve problems.
• Play a key role in supporting and improving our existing software stack.
• Contribute/construct technical and user facing documentation.
• Work with artists and production in the triage and resolution of day to day issues.
Skills and Experience
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Animation or similar.
• Basic understanding of computer graphics, mathematics, and physics/simulation.
• Knowledge of C++ or Python; knowledge of Lua a bonus.
• Experience with Linux operating systems and developing on this platform.
• Knowledge of key VFX application APIs - Maya, Katana, Houdini and/or Nuke considered an asset.
• Experience in a technical customer support role a plus.
• Experience operating in a team environment.
• Highly committed and able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Positive attitude towards learning.
• Extremely organized with good communication skills and an excellent attention to detail.
• Deadline orientated and ability to remain calm in a fast-paced and highly pressure environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the dynamic world of visual effects. If you are an ambitious software developer looking for an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology then we look forward to your application.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site