Senior Game Designer - Mobile
Los Angeles, CA
Senior Producer - Software Engineering (Apex Legends)
Respawn Entertainment is hiring! Learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio.
We're looking for a highly skilled Senior Producer who will embrace our philosophy and share their hard-earned expertise to create an incredible experience for our players.
What you'll do…
• Work with Executive Producer as a key member of the Apex production team.
• Perform as a key member of the Production team. Help ensure smooth development processes by acting as a conduit of communication between departments, and providing support to the team in a variety of different capacities.
• Work closely with the Production team and department leads, keeping them informed of any issues or needs.
• Raise awareness of issues, and help remove roadblocks.
• Work directly with department leads to support priorities as needed.
• Help support scheduling needs. Take meeting notes and publish them to the team.
• Help track feature requests.
• Combat inertia, act as a force to keep moving things forward.
• Identify and help resolve team issues.
• Always evaluate and iterate to improve production and development processes.
• Partner effectively with other team members to support overall efforts of the department, and help define and encourage production best practices.
Ideally, you will have…
• Experience as a Producer seeing AAA game(s) through the full development cycle, from concept, production, launch, and live service operations.
• 5+ years' experience as an embedded member of a studio development team is ideal.
• Experience working with or as part of a technology team to manage and prioritize tasks specific to feature and tools development.
• Familiar with common game development technologies, tools, and pipelines.
• Strong communications skills in English.
• A team player-mindset, understanding the importance of collaboration, and able to communicate effectively with all disciplines and departments.
• Growing knowledge of game development, and a strong willingness to learn.
• Proactive tendencies and an endless motor.
• Sense of urgency and a desire to get things done.
• Ability to self-motivate and help motivate others.
• Smart with strong intuition.
• Familiarity with bug reporting and related software.
• Ability to juggle many tasks at once.
• Strong people skills. Empathy for fixing the problems of others, respect for others' time.
• Intense passion for video games.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.
In addition to opportunities for creative impact and professional growth which come with being a member of our team, working at Respawn has many other perks and benefits! Learn more at respawn.com/perks.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.