San Mateo, CA US
Manager, Content Lifecycle Planning
San Mateo, CA
The PlayStation Store business has continued to experience massive growth and is also evolving rapidly towards new business models. In response, we are undertaking an exciting global restructure which will demonstrate specialist teams to drive efficiency and optimisation. With this, we are creating a Global Content Lifecycle Management (CLM) team who will be responsible for driving the value proposition of the Store.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Content Lifecycle Management, the Manager, Content Lifecycle Planning will lead a team of Lifecycle Planners to shape and execute the CLM support strategy, focusing on key titles and partnerships. They will establish global ways of working to support and input into our partnership's joint business planning processes and commercial planning workstreams. Working in partnership with Partner Marketing and CRO teams they will develop and implement outstanding support plans for key first and third party titles. The candidate must be skilled at working collaboratively with cross-functional partners and a demonstrated ability to lead a global team.
The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic and flexible teammate, possessing excellent leadership and planning skills, a demonstrable, collaborative mentality, and a strong analytical mind that thrives in a fast-paced commercial environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish global ways of working and ensure the team is working directly with accounts sales & marketing teams to develop and deliver outstanding coordinated support plans for all key titles and partnerships
• Use data to drive decisions around content prioritization across the PlayStation Store
• Partner closely with internal, cross-functional clients (i.e. CRO, Store Marketing, Partner Marketing and Business and Marketing Analytics) to help shape the CLM strategy and ensure alignment. This includes the development and distribution of reports, analyses, goals, and forecasts.
• Partner across the Lifecycle Management team to build and deliver support plans related to contractual marketing partnerships with their assigned account(s)
• Collaborate closely with Key Accounts to secure additional support for CLM activity
• Lead the establishment and implementation of guidelines to ensure consistent, high quality standard of metadata and assets are utilised across all accounts
Experience & Skills:
• 4-year college degree in business or related field
• 5-7+ years of experience driving strategic business decisions
• Data-focused with an analytical, commercially-focused approach and possessing outstanding planning skills
• Resourceful in finding solutions to business problems
• Excellent collaboration skills and ability to build strong, influential relationships within both internal and external teams, with the ability to influence decisions at all levels of a matrixed organization
• Strong communication skills, a proactive attitude, sense of humor, and delivery focused to get results
• Experience with leading and managing a global team
• Regular international travel will be required as well as a flexible approach to working hours as part of an international team