Senior Advertising Operations Manager - Gaming and Entertainment
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Mateo, CA
Do you want to work at a company where customers have a real excitement for the products you help build? We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Email Marketing Analyst to join our SIE Marketing's Audience, Infrastructure, and Measurement (AIM) team. As part of our team, you will play a vital role in shaping and evolving the way that we connect with our consumers. AIM Analysts have a wide range of skill sets from SQL and audience strategists to attribution modeling. While each analyst possesses areas of expertise, every member of the team has the opportunity to learn and grow new skills outside of their specialty by contributing to all areas of AIM.
In this role, you will enable our global marketing organization to understand how our email channel is performing and make data-driven business decisions. You will work as part of our AIM SCRUM team to deliver value to media measurement (80% of work), while also exploring growth opportunities to deliver value for other channels and functions across the AIM team (20% of work). Together as gamer and customer experience advocates, we can show how PlayStation is truly the Best Place to Play!
• Work collaboratively with partners and executives to understand email reporting requirements and deliver robust reporting solutions that provide them with the insights to readily make informed business decisions
• Execute on a sophisticated analytics backlog where you will perform sophisticated analysis that provides meaningful insights on how to continually evolve and improve our email strategies and tactics
• Advise partners on campaigns, using data-based insights with the goal of optimally achieving critical metrics and creating new marketing campaign opportunities
• Provide ad-hoc and scheduled reporting to power PlayStation's email marketing activities
• Set and evolve email campaign benchmarks across all channels and media types
• Support and evolve our email attribution strategy
• Experience joining data from email service providers and 1st party data to create meaningful email reporting solutions adopted across organizations
• Executed complex analysis related to email marketing for a major consumer brand or agency
• SQL programming experience required
• 3 years' experience working with relational databases
• 5 years' marketing analytics experience
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• Proficient in spreadsheet modeling and presentation-making skills that effectively present data in a compelling way, both verbal and written, to influence business decisions
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills-skilled at analyzing and deriving meaningful insights out of complex data and translating that into strategies
• Passionate about gaming and video game culture
• Experience with web analytics platforms such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
• Experienced with BI visualization tools such as Tableau or Microstrategy
• You thrive in a collaborative work environment and excel under pressure, with experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects
• You are flexible and versatile in nature, able to overcome challenges while maintaining a positive attitude and even a sense of humor
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.