Senior Data Analyst, Data Insights
Santa Monica, CA US
Hulu’s Originals Marketing team is seeking a Director of Events and Talent Relations who will be a strong leader with a strategic vision that will scale as Hulu grows. As a Director at Hulu, this critical leader will work closely with the Originals Marketing, Public Relations, Originals Social, Awards, and Content departments to build Hulu experiences ranging from activations around our Original programming, stunts to launch campaigns, premieres, and key events for our awards campaigns. The right person for this role will have both entertainment and talent experience. In this position, you will lead a team to find opportunity areas and set a vision for our talent relations to make Hulu a home for a community of creators. You will succeed here with event production experience combined with an aim to solve problems, high attention to detail and comfort in a collaborative culture.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Report to the Vice Presidents of Originals Series and Film Marketing and Publicity.
• Guide all projects and team members from vision through execution.
• Partner with internal teams to execute a talent relations program and events with the purpose of encouraging client relationships, improving brand messaging and/or a variety of additional internal goals to increase Hulu’s growth & visibility.
• Lead weekly team meetings and other key information platforms to collect and communicate pertinent relative information to the wider team and find ways to improve overall team functionality.
• Understand and anticipate industry trends that will affect Hulu in the short and long term. Provide strategic insight into these issues and offer solutions.
• Strong ability to ideate around sponsor activations and craft symbiotic branding between sponsors and Hulu.
WHAT TO BRING
• 12+ years of event specific experience across the experiential landscape, entertainment, tech and major brands
• Strong relationships in the event industry with key brands and vendors that help drive a successful event team in LA, NYC, and internationally
• Validated history as a trusted advisor in the entertainment industry.
• Consistent record of measuring important metrics and OKRs against event success
• Strong time management skills, verbal and written communication skills
• Proven history in a leadership position
• An extensive event portfolio featuring a wide range of experience including experiential activations, sales events, red carpets, and key industry events (CES, Upfront, Comic Con, Cannes Lions, Sundance, AdWeek, SXSW, TCA, etc.)