Assistant E-Commerce Store Manager
Universal Music Group
Santa Monica, CA US
Hulu’s Engagement Marketing team is seeking a Coordinator who will be an exceptional addition to our Marketing team. As a Coordinator at Hulu, you will be in a unique position to learn about building a business and brand that people cannot live without, while developing marketing skills and contributing to the company’s strategic growth objectives. The right person for this role thrives in a fast-paced environment, has outstanding communication and organization skills, and can handle many projects at the same time. We’re looking for someone who loves and has content marketing experience. If you are someone who can think creatively, work collaboratively, problem-solve quickly, and do it all with a sense of humor, this is a great role for you!
What you'll do
• Support Hulu’s subscriber engagement growth through content marketing and other engagement initiatives
• Interface regularly with key internal partners - this is inclusive of developing and maintaining great relationships, managing requests and approvals
• Project manage multiple cross-functional initiatives across internal teams in an organized and timely fashion.
• Discreetly handling confidential and other sensitive information
• Develop presentation materials and decks for CMO and other leadership stakeholders - partnering with Creative Solutions, Data Science, and other departments as needed.
• Communicate and collaborate with internal teams on company initiatives
What to bring
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-3 years professional experience working in a fast-paced environment; media/TV company a plus
• “Get it done” and “can-do” mentality – must be able to make decisions and execute quickly and efficiently, picking up new skills when necessary
• Extremely high judgement – must have maturity to handle confidential information and serve as representative of Hulu
• Superior organization skills with attention to detail and a passion for to-do lists and sticking to deadlines
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to work with individuals across the business
• A “can-do” attitude, nothing is too large or too small in the relentless pursuit of better ways
• Well-versed in Google sheets, slides, and docs and Microsoft Suite