Social Media & CRM Manager
Universal Music Group
Kuala Lumpur, MY MY
UMG is in search of a Business Analyst to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
Work closely with Head of Departments and members of various departments. Oversee all plan, forecast, reporting and analysis matters for Malaysia, Singapore and Indochina.
About this role:
• Prepare monthly financial reports and explain variances against plan, forecast and prior year.
• Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly business review reports.
• Prepare plan and forecast, work with other departments to build and review assumptions.
• Prepare quarterly RTD Artist P&L and repertoire P&Ls.
• Work closely with Marketing and A&R team to ensure that the team are effectively controlling/managing their expenses against forecast/plan.
• Review and analyze Artist signing and NB deal P&Ls to ensure that assumptions are reasonable.
• Effectively utilize excel and powerpoint functions and information from various data platforms within the Universal network to reduce time spent to prepare routine reports.
• Work closely with the shared service center to drive consistent work deliverables at the highest quality.
• Support the Direct Supervisor on ad-hoc projects.
• Qualification: Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience. Prior FP&A experience is a must.
• Skills requirement:
• Ability to communicate and work well with others
• Strong excel and system skills; prior experience with HFM is an added advantage but not mandatory.
• Someone with an inquisitive mind set and is proactive
• Attention to details
• Good organization skills
• Language: Good command of English, BM.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.