Vice President, Product - Publishing
New York, NY US
Entercom is seeking a Sales and Revenue lead for the CPG and DTC advertiser categories. This role will work closely with sellers across the company to generate new business from the emerging categories of Direct to Consumer, and eCommerce brands. This is a high-velocity and colloborative sales role requiring solid industry expertise, relationships and a proven ability for closing deals. The goal is to work across the company to develop new dollars for Entercom in the CPG and DTC categories through integrated marketing solutions. As the Revenue Lead, this role is also responsible for identifying new revenue streams for Entercom in CPG and eCommerce. This role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
• Proactively prospect, qualify, grow and maintain a target account list.
• Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
• Engage and strategize with senior level executives on the client side to demonstrate how Entercom can help meet their objectives
• Participate in and represent Entercom at industry events
• Work with Marketing and Advertising Operations to ensure the client's needs are met
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service. Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
• Stay current with online advertising trends and innovations
Candidates must have a positive attitude and a drive to win. Self-motivation is essential. The successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in both eCommerce and D to C sales
• Experience working with Amazon.com and supporting CPG brands on the platform
• 10+ years in sales and sales management at a Media Company
• Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and organizational skills
• Highly skilled negotiator
• Solid agency relationships
• Travel required
• Must have valid driver's license
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers