Assistant Production Manager
Assistant Production Manager (VFX)
Warner Bros. Animation Inc. seeks an Assistant Production Manager (VFX) for the Post Prod.-Various Projects department. The Assistant Production Manager, for the Graphics and VFX department, will provide overall support and project management for the day-to-day post production processes at WBA.
Acts as point person for the Graphics/Design (GFX) department. Maintains clear and respectful communication with Production regarding schedule expectations and changes, budget concerns, and scope of work. Adjusts with Production as schedules shift.
• Works with Production and the VFX Manager to schedule and manage the workloads of the GFX team. This includes:
• Deck/presentation design
• Development pitch materials
• Production design management – credits, title cards, main titles
• Marketing materials
• Other requests that arise
• Manages the GFX Task List worksheet, including setting reminders for upcoming deadlines as well as centralizing all project details into one location for the graphics team to reference.
• Makes sure all necessary materials are provided to the graphics team and that all final assets are delivered to the Production.
• Works directly with the Art Director of Motion and Design and the GFX team to provide any necessary assistance relating to the GFX project workload.
• Interfaces with the VFX APM for any overlapping projects within the GFX/VFX department to make sure that all show needs are met in a timely manner.
• Reports to the VFX Production Manager and keeps them informed of overall department workload and needs.
• Performs new duties/jobs as they arise.
• College degree preferred. Post Production courses preferred.
• Minimum 1 - 2 years experience in one or more of the following fields, film, digital video, post production or animation.
• Graphic design knowledge a plus.
• Minimum 1-2 years production management experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, databases, and Macintosh required.
• Strong scheduling, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills are imperative.
• Strong people skills necessary.
• Must have knowledge of film/animation/technical pipelines and terminology.
• Excellent communicator of accurate and efficient information required.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to details.
• Must have good understand of written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work under production time constraints.
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site