Entercom is seeking a Human Resources Director that will, in addition to other Human Resources functions described below, own, champion and promote all of Entercom's diversity, equity and inclusion strategies and initiatives. The hired individual will be a member of the Human Resources team and will work closely with our VP Social Impact to promote a culture of inclusion where individuals from all racial and ethnic identities, ages, nationalities, social and economic status, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, religious, and physical and mental abilities are able to thrive at Entercom.
The hired individual will have a strong track record of managing through change and will focus on five (5) key areas:
Strategic Leadership: Work in conjunction with Entercom's leadership team, Social Impact Team and the DEI Task Force to design and implement a holistic enterprise-wide diversity, equity and inclusion strategy to advance a climate of equality and opportunity.
Recruitment and Retention: Collaborate with Entercom's HR team including Talent Acquisition and Hiring Managers to enhance hiring and retention efforts to attract and retain a highly talented, diverse workforce. Help drive diverse talent identification by broadening the outreach to colleges, universities, job fairs, multi-cultural career workshops and other sources. Develop important relationships with leading non-profit organizations focused on equity, diversity and inclusion.
Education, Communication, and Outreach: Proposes and/or develops company training programs related to diversity and inclusion, including employee developmental programs in areas such as cultivating and retaining future leaders from diverse backgrounds, unintended bias in hiring, cultural competencies, etc. Forms and cultivates strategic partnerships with individuals and organizations outside of Entercom to help further its diversity agenda.
Compliance & Reporting, Advice & Guidance: Collaborates with our leadership team on initiatives and issues related to diversity, equity, and inclusion, to identify opportunities for company-wide improvement. Ensures the development, execution, and communication of related policies, standards and procedures. Serves as an advocate, mentor and resource for concerns and issues related to diversity and inclusion in the workplace with employees. Collects, analyzes, monitors and disseminates institutional data to benchmark and promote accountability for diversity, equity and inclusion at Entercom.
Employee Relations / Human Resources Partner: In addition to serving as director on DEI initiatives, this individual will be a member of our corporate employee relations team supporting a region of Entercom markets, partnering with business leaders and employees on various employee relations projects, including providing guidance and consultation, investigations, performance coaching / counseling, conflict resolution, disciplinary action, and policy interpretation and application.
• Experience implementing, executing, and maintaining DEI initiatives is required
• Strong background in HR (generalist/employee relations) duties
• Experience in a high profile strategic role with heavy executive-level interface
• Proven progressive experience and demonstrated effectiveness leading DEI programs and improving leadership capabilities across an organization in ways that enable a consistent approach to inclusivity
• Strong HR, employment law, compliance and training background with experience directly advising business units and management
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with experience in facilitation and presentation to drive meaningful change
• Ability to synthesize complex situations and ideas into a digestible format for business leaders and teams
• Must be a collaborative team player and a consultative problem solver
• Highly proactive style of work, with a demonstrated track record of developing innovative approaches
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site