General Market Sales Coordinator
Sinclair Broadcast Group
West Palm Beach, FL
Sinclair is seeking a detail-oriented Sales Coordinator who has strong written and oral communication skills. In this roll you will need to efficiently work with the team of Account Executives/Management and internal and external sales support teams. In addition you will assist with various administrative duties and contract management, provide assistance as needed for all processes as it relates to sales orders, reports for sales and other groups within established time parameters.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Receiving, interpreting and imputing all advertising orders based on sales and agency requirements, per department deadlines.
• Working with sales and sales assistants answering questions regarding order entry, order discrepancies
• Maintaining all contracted orders and related files.
• Creating daily sales reports as needed.
• Assisting management on various projects as per instructed.
• Back up other team members as needed.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in broadcasting/cable sales support or similar field is preferred.
• Experience with OSI or Wide Orbit traffic systems is preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft products including Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
• Strong analytical ability
• Great people skills and ability to work positively with all personality types.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and customer service skills with strong professionalism.
• Must have strong organizational skills in a fast pace environment.
• Must have keen attention to detail with focus on accuracy and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Must be dependable and demonstrate high standards consistently reaching for excellence.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site