AM Radio News Producer
East Providence, RI US
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Edit stories.
• Collaborate with producers, reporters and anchors on video elements of newscasts.
• Capture visual content and edit stories and daily newscasts
• Shoots video for news reports
• Confers with other personnel to discuss assignments, logistics and shot requirements
• Sets up, composes and executes video shots
• Maintains video equipment
• Edits video clips for television broadcasts and digital media
• Operate live TVU or live truck in remote situations
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• High school diploma
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Experience operating video recording equipment; editing
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
• Proficiency with video recording equipment
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Flexibility to work any shift
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The News Photographer must be able to stand, sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition, the News Photographer must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment weighing up to 50 pounds, and be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site