Agency Assistant, Motion Pictures Business Affairs
Los Angeles, CA
• Processing Daytime, Primetime, LateNight, Saturday Morning, Sports events and CBS All Access originals for publishing to CBS.com & delivery to VOD/SVOD/EST partners.
• Responding and executing internal asset distribution requests for promos, clips, bonus materials, sneak peaks, etc.
• Digitization of tape & broadcast formats and transcoding to multiple digital file deliverables.
• Formatting video content as well as closed captioning and xml metadata
• Publishing assets by entering accurate metadata and/or triggering the appropriate controls in a CMS tool to control availability of content.
• Retiming of closed captioning to ensure sync with live broadcast ingests.
• Assisting in House of Brand projects and launches which include library series from various Viacom brands.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent training & experience in Production or Operations.
• Strong organizational and communication abilities with experience working with diverse teams. Enthusiastic and enjoy TV/Film/Digital Media Experience with FCP or Adobe Premiere Editing Suites.
You might also have -
• Knowledge of MACCAPTION, Telestream/Vantage
• Understanding of video and audio mastering properties (frame rate, resolution, channel configurations, etc.)
• Familiarity with controls in a CMS tool for online publishing
• This is a position covered under the Collective Bargaining Agreement with the IBEW.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.