Manager, Production Safety
Mexico City, Mexico
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Like our customers, we love movies and TV shows and we want the world to experience the joy of entertainment wherever and whenever they want. LatAm is an important region and it's an exciting time to be part of driving our growth with outstanding colleagues who are responsible for driving our success. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Recruiter, LATAM that will be based in our Mexico City office.
What are we looking for?
Our job in Talent Acquisition is to find, engage, and hire the best talent for Netflix. We operate in a progressive hiring environment in which hiring the best -- versus ''making the hire'' -- guides everything we do. It takes a dream team of stunning colleagues working together and pushing themselves to do their best work with the business. It takes diversity of thought, culture, background, and perspective to create a truly global internet TV network. Ultimately a Recruiter at Netflix acts as a Talent Acquisition partner to the business, leading the strategic direction and coaching on hiring decisions, as well as the tactical execution of running a search.
• Build a strong pipeline of talented candidates by sourcing, screening and maintaining strong relationships;
• Partner with TA researchers to provide the business a strong understanding of the talent market across LATAM – expanding our networks to be more diverse and inclusive.
• Work with business leaders as a trusted thoughtful partner understanding specific needs to attract and engage top talent;
• Influence all levels of the business to build a dream team;
• Prepare and present relevant insights that may impact recruitment efforts in certain markets or industries across the region;
• Develop and execute strategies to develop immediate and long-term candidate pipelines (high-potential talent coming from under represented groups);
• Identify and build relationships with passive talent;
• Be an advocate to continually raise the bar and ensure that candidates understand and embrace our culture;
• An experienced talent acquisition partner;
• A research-oriented recruiter with 7+ years of experience with recruitment;
• Able to operate within an ambiguous environment;
• Self-motivated, pro-active and able to provide push-back and candid feedback;
• An skilled project manager – able to drive and track projects from the beginning to the end;
• Accustomed to multitasking and meeting multiple and tight deadlines;
• An individual who leads with empathy, embraces our values and can be an ambassador of our culture. Someone that approaches the talent function with business acumen to operate holistically and enable our functions through our talent strategy;
Our company culture is a bit unique, and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more at www.netflix.com/jobs