Production Assistant, Mornings With Maria
Fox Business Network
New York, NY
FOX Business is looking for a Programming Assistant to join the New York Bureau. In this exciting role you will be able to take a deeper dive into the programming for one of the top financial news outlets in the nation. We love what we do and we're looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining FOX Business is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their financial information.
In this role, you will assist the Senior Vice President of Programming with programming related issues. Please note this is not a remote opportunity.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain effective communication with SVP regarding calendar and changes to calendar and schedule reminders
• Work closely with upper management and team managers
• Coordinate coverage for sick calls, leaves of absences, etc.
• Work closely with team mangers to coordinate open shifts and implement scheduling changes
• Organize and prioritize confidential and ad hoc information
• Coordinate with FNC talent for fill-in on-air shifts
• Assist with management of program and anchor schedules
• Assist with Travel and Expenses
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work across multiple groups/levels in an organization
• Highly organized and self-starter who works well with people
• Ability to work autonomously in high pressure, fast-paced environment
• A bachelor's degree and or relevant work experience
• Resourcefulness and proactive team player
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York-the business capital of the world-FBN launched in October 2007 and is the leading business network on television, topping CNBC in Business Day viewers for the second consecutive year. The network is available in more than 80 million homes in all markets across the United States. Owned by FOX, FBN has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. and London.