Vice President, Human Resources
New York, NY US
ViacomCBS is seeking an HRIS Analyst to join our Digital HR & People Ops team.
The primary focus of this position is the support and maintenance of various HR systems. This individual serves as a technical point-of-contact for functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring proper system operation, data integrity, testing of system changes, and analyzing data for process improvement opportunities.
• Assist in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional users and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade and/or fixes.
• First point of contact for users via a help desk, for any support issues, problems or change requests across a wide range of supported applications, both internal and external.
• Work closely with functional users, IT and vendor representatives to improve and/or resolve issues with applications.
• Run user audits on a monthly and/or quarterly basis for multiple systems
• Ability to manage HRIS initiatives (small& large) from inception through delivery.
• Ability to problem-solve and develop solutions that are relevant to and meet the business needs.
• Ability to multi-task in an often fast-paced multi-function environment.
• Broad working knowledge of HR functions and systems applications including Applicant Tracking, Learning Management and Intranet Management.
• Strong understanding of HR applications, data elements and dependencies.
• Strong audit, training and communication skills.
• Experience supporting core HR cloud operations.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree required (preferably in information systems or business/technology related)
• Minimum of 1-2 years HRIS experience. Systems implementation experience is a plus.
• Must be a team player with strong organizational, interpersonal verbal and written communication skills, and have the ability to interface with all levels of employees.
• Must be detail-oriented