Los Angeles, CA US
Senior Producer - Mobile (Apex Legends)
Respawn Entertainment is hiring! Learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio.
We're looking for a highly skilled Senior Producer who will embrace our philosophy and share their hard-earned expertise to create an incredible experience for our players.
What you'll do…
• Work with Executive Producer as a key member of the Apex mobile production team.
• Ensure the quality of external mobile development team work is at a high level and in sync with the vision of the game.
• Motivate and inspire team members.
• Ensure the team understands the vision of the game, work to get the team on board and productive in the right direction.
• Establish and maintain best practices, quality bar, and pipeline for their department.
• Contribute towards scheduling and assigning of team members' tasks. Ensure workload is realistic, prioritized, and can be completed within a reasonable timeframe.
• Collaborate with leads in internal/external development teams to ensure good communication and solid working relationships.
• Raise awareness of issues, and help remove roadblocks.
• Help support scheduling needs. Take meeting notes and publish them to the team.
• Combat inertia, act as a force to keep moving things forward.
• Identify and help resolve team issues.
• Always evaluate and iterate to improve production and development processes.
• Partner effectively with other team members to support overall efforts of the development team, and help define and encourage production best practices.
Ideally, you will have…
• Experience as a Producer seeing AAA mobile game(s) through the full development cycle, from concept, production, launch, and live service operations.
• 5+ years' experience as an embedded member of a studio development team is ideal.
• Strong communications skills in both English and Mandarin.
• A team player-mindset, understanding the importance of collaboration, and able to communicate effectively with all disciplines and departments.
• Growing knowledge of game development, and a strong willingness to learn.
• Proactive tendencies and an endless motor.
• Sense of urgency and a desire to get things done.
• Ability to self-motivate and help motivate others.
• Smart with strong intuition.
• Familiarity with bug reporting and related software.
• Ability to juggle many tasks at once.
• Strong people skills. Empathy for fixing the problems of others, respect for others' time.
• Intense passion for video games.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.
In addition to opportunities for creative impact and professional growth which come with being a member of our team, working at Respawn has many other perks and benefits! Learn more at respawn.com/perks.