New York, NY
CBS Sports Digital is seeking a top-notch Executive Assistant/Department Coordinator to join the Product & Operations Team. We are looking for an individual with demonstrated professionalism, a true desire to be a right hand person and develop a professional partnership with a dynamic senior team. High energy and flexibility as well as poise, confidence and the ability to collaborate with clients, senior leaders and co-workers in a professional, approachable, and positive manner are a requirement. A successful assistant will be resourceful, dynamic, insightful and forward thinking.
• Handle and maintain executives' calendars, schedules & travel.
• Screen incoming calls, correspondence, interoffice materials. Determine the priority and respond appropriately.
• Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding Executive's available time.
• Track, follow and make recommendations as needed regarding appropriate action, follow up, and due dates.
• Coordinate high level meetings and offsite events including but not limited to scheduling, agenda creation, logistics, space plans and catering.
• Copy, scan, file, and track a variety of business documents.
• Conduct research on specialized topics as required.
• Heavy larger scale event support as directed by Sales and Marketing Management.
• Manage expense reports for four or more executives.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Associates degree or equivalent training and experience
• 3-5 years administrative experience supporting Vice President and above.
• Demonstrated experience in representing the Executive offices and company at all times.
• Technically savvy professional with some media or technology background. Strong skills in Word,
• Excel, Power Point, and other specialized computer programs.
• Expert level communication skills, both written, verbal and on the telephone.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise a degree of discretion judgment and be comfortable dealing with a large range of internal and external high-level managers, executives, organizations and confidential data.
• Proven experience in working in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
• Proven experience in prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, following through on issues in a timely manner.
• Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills as well as a professional demeanor while communicating effectively with all levels of management.
• Demonstrated characteristics of a self-starter.
• Expert in working both in a team environment and independently.
• Demonstrated ability to make decisions on behalf of Executive.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site