Digital Design Manager - Consumer Products
Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. seeks a Designer for the Creative/PD & BA department.
• This designer will help support the home and stationary business and will review product submissions for these categories. Must be able to execute and multi-task design assignments, projects and responsibilities. Be able to create graphics, typography, research trends, and present ideas well.
• Responsible for concept development for business segments listed above. Translate and extend Warner Bros. story telling into design, graphic and product.
• Interprets current trends/innovations and translate them into good product design.
• Understands elements of product design, print and pattern development, color, and typography.
• Follows best practices implemented and shared across all areas.
• Manages and owns a category, which includes but not limited to, communication and update with licensees, give design feedback, review product submissions and samples, and lead creative calls.
• Able to communicate and partner with all internal teams, ie. BA, franchise, legal, category, etc.., to ensure proper feedback is communicated to licensees.
• Works closely with product managers to produce fresh, compelling designs that meet the business needs / strategies.
• Follows best practices, implemented and shared across all areas
• Understands technical aspects of construction of products and components in regard to design and development.
• 1-2 years' experience in product design, graphic design, or fashion / home design.
• BA, BFA or 2 years Technical College in a design discipline preferred.
• Ability to clearly communicate and present vision and ideas.
• Team player and problem solver.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Must be a self-starter with a tenacious attitude and a strong work ethic.
• Knowledge/awareness of competitive businesses.
• Advanced skills working with Illustrator and Photoshop, and InDesign.
• Additional computer skills, include InDesign, Word, Excel and Power Point/Keynote.
• Licensing business model experience is a plus.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site