KTVL is looking for an Multi-Media Journalist. Your responsibilities as an MMJ will include reporting, shooting and editing news stories, enterprising story ideas, developing contacts, as well as other responsibilities as assigned. You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet, social networking sites and mobile phones, in addition to television.
• Sharp news judgment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent technical skills
• A self-starter and who can generate his or her own story ideas on a daily basis
• Ability to demonstrate enterprise reporting and creativity in storytelling
• Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to maintain an active social media presence to build your brand and solicit original story ideas
• Live shot experience is a must
• Experience with Live-U is a plus
• Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and a good driving record
• Experience in developing contacts and becoming embedded in the local community
• Must be willing to work weekends, nights, and holidays
• At least three years of reporting experience is required
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site