Assistant, Business and Legal Affairs
Beverly Hills, CA
Start up production company, SFO Entertainment, founded by industry veterans is looking for a proactive and experienced part time Assistant to support the three founders three days a week with the potential for the role to grow immediately.
This role requires an individual with strong people and office management skills. The ideal candidate will have excellent phone and in person demeanor, be a quick study, independent and thoughtful in their decision-making. A successful candidate will be a creative problem-solver and self-starter who is resilient in a fast-paced environment, and highly collaborative with exceptional organizational skills. This job will have the potential to expand into a creative role if initiative is shown. This is a chance to be on the ground level working on a variety of projects with producers.
• Calendar setting for SFO Entertainment which includes but not limited to complex scheduling of meetings And prepping meeting materials.
• Anticipate assigned executive needs, preferences, schedule, and provide support
• Draft and edit emails, status report, talent lists, call lists, coverage and reports,
• Performs additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 2+ years of experience in an administrative assistant preferably at an agency.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with handling multiple assignments and deadlines and proactively solve problems with a ''can-do'' attitude and limited supervision
• Highly organized with very strong attention to detail
• Extensive knowledge of the current landscape of the entertainment industry
• Creative thinking as it relates to projects, talent and strategy.
• Expert level MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience working with Google document software, including Docs and Sheets, preferred but not required
• Detail oriented and organized; a stellar multi-tasker
• Must maintain total discretion on all matters, confidential or otherwise
• Passion for Entertainment
• Evaluate the quality of scripts and offer creative feedback.
• Track writers and directors.