Woodland Hills, CA
Infinity Ward is looking for an Associate Online Engineer. The work will encompass all elements of multiplayer online games, including new and unique online features, security, infrastructure design, operations management and defining future technologies. This position is a rare opportunity to join a growing team, shape the next generation of online gaming, and have a hand in a multi-million-unit selling franchise. Learn from the best, as a key member of a veteran online team with over 80 years combined experience.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Develop, design and maintain online features.
• Work with Multiplayer Designers to fully realize their visions.
• Work with QA to maintain bug free code and detect and eliminate network load issues.
• Strong C and C++ software engineering skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A strong interest in online games and gaming in general.
• B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
• Experience with Python.
• A basic understanding of the principles of online engineering.
• An understanding of REST and MySQL or other relational databases.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site